Sales Training Throughout
According to Daniel Pink, bestselling author of “To Sell is Human”, sales has changed more in the past 10 years than the previous 100. Technology and the availability of information is driving this change, and hoteliers are no longer the gatekeeper of information about their product or service. Buyers are more informed than ever before, and no longer need sales people for information.
So how have our sales practices evolved to provide our clients with the right information at the right time during their buying process to drive value?
Today’s hoteliers need to be solutions focused, know how to leverage technology and move beyond selling “rates, dates and space.” Hoteliers will get insight into:
- How has the profession changed over the last 10 years?
- How has technology changed the way clients want to be engaged in the sales process?
- What is the new role for hotel professionals?
- How can we differentiate the buying experience for clients to avoid blending into the noise?
Benefits of Sales Training
Be More Relevant
- Shift from selling “rates, dates and space” to offering meaningful relevant solutions
- Understand how to have business conversations vs sales conversations
- Become a better sales person by looking through the lens of the client
- Increase your response rate when prospecting
- Become a trusted advisor
- Effectively articulate your value proposition
Shorten the Sales Cycle
- Understand where to hunt
- Receive fewer objections and close more deals
- Learn best practices on how to nurture and activate accounts
Tammy Gillis is a sales performance expert, professional speaker, CEO & Founder Gillis Consulting and Training, Inc. She specializes in training sales professionals, hotel owners, General Managers and front-line associates across North America. Make sales accessible and achievable for your organization.
Some of Our Clients
Proudly Serving Clients throughout US & Canada
We have solved all these problems through turning this demanding role in 3 of our hotels over to Gillis Sales.
Gillis is a trusted, credible partner who has supplied me with experienced professionals who know the fastest route to the business I need. This has become our most effective resource, and I 100% recommend the Gillis solution to my colleagues."
Vice President of Hospitality, Metropolitan Hospitality Management
Preena Patel, Administrative Director, A-1 Hospitality
The sales pro's at Gillis have been instrumental in building occupancy at Motel 6 and Studio 6 hotels in Canada over the past several years. Working collaboratively with owners and managers, Gillis takes the time required to find and convert prospects to guests. Gillis provides a best-in-class solution for hotels that don't have a dedicated, well-trained sales team."
Irwin M. Prince, President & COO, Realstar Hospitality
CHA, General Manager, Denham Hospitality Organization
President, Colorado Hospitality, Inc.
Sales is the life blood of your organization.
No business has ever succeeded without sales. Knowing where to start can be overwhelming.
The good news is, we can teach you how to do it OR we can do it for you.
Our services will help you sell more rooms, stand out and succeed in a competitive market, and train your staff to implement sales more effectively.
Interested to learn how this applies to you? Contact us for a complimentary consultation.