It is helpful to have a strategy in place and to keep in touch with all of the cancelled groups, so you are ready to re-book them when travel resumes. We are seeing small groups like weddings, starting to return in some markets; larger groups and conferences may take a bit longer to return.
- Bridging the Sales Gap in a Post-Pandemic World
- Let’s Talk About the “Accidental Salesperson”
- Our CEO’s interview with IHG Owners Association discussing the state of sales in the hotel industry
- On Property Sales vs Gillis Dynamic Sales Solution Infographic
- Prospecting Guide to Help Fast Track Your Recovery