Great question! I would suggest looking at your current PMS capability and how you can leverage it to build out a database process. If there is an option and it makes sense to invest in a Sales CRM, I think it would be a leap in the right direction, especially if you are managing a Sales Manager or DOS. Otherwise, we have seen teams still leverage Excel spreadsheets and a more manual process (folders, sales activities sheet) and depending on your Brand there may be samples in your Brand Resources/Brand Portal.
- Bridging the Sales Gap in a Post-Pandemic World
- Let’s Talk About the “Accidental Salesperson”
- Our CEO’s interview with IHG Owners Association discussing the state of sales in the hotel industry
- On Property Sales vs Gillis Dynamic Sales Solution Infographic
- Prospecting Guide to Help Fast Track Your Recovery