Hotels have an opportunity to start getting ready for the recovery by engaging with clients and prospects, identifying the key demand generators in your market, and ensuring you have a successful sales strategy in place with both farming and hunting sales activities. This will help you be in better position to rebound faster. Also, taking the lead and reach out to all 3rd party partners and companies to capture as much business as possible; i.e. Workforce segment, look into BidClerk for any upcoming construction projects, and reviewing those parking lot checks.
- Bridging the Sales Gap in a Post-Pandemic World
- Let’s Talk About the “Accidental Salesperson”
- Our CEO’s interview with IHG Owners Association discussing the state of sales in the hotel industry
- On Property Sales vs Gillis Dynamic Sales Solution Infographic
- Prospecting Guide to Help Fast Track Your Recovery